Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Building My Dream Kitchen

I've had the incredible blessing to be able to build the kitchen I've always wanted. Like most people that cook, it was something I've thought of for years. InSinkErator, Southern Living, and I have documented this fun and tedious process to share. Watch how it all started and follow along as the kitchen comes together!
Our builder, Tyler Davis of Athens Building Company, on set with me as we start listing kitchen must-haves.

The biscuit counter with windows above at the very beginning.

The wall of the soon to be hood and range.

The workings behind the fabulous InSinkErator Instant Hot Water Dispenser


3 comments:

Essie Reed said...

Being big into cooking myself, I have to say that there’s nothing better than being able to have your dream kitchen to cook in. I cannot wait to see what it turns out to be like in the end as everyone has different ideas as to what their dream kitchen is. Thank you for sharing each step of the way.

Digital Home said...

Modular Kitchen is indeed a important part of home decor , check the latest variants of Modular Kitchen.

modularkitchen

new gen said...



India's finest decorative arts for luxury home furniture and interiors. Our collection is custom created for you by our experts. we have a tendency to bring the world's best to our doorstep. welfurn is leading Interior design company that gives exquisite styles excellence in producing and Quality standards. will give door-step delivery and can complete the installation at your home custom living room furniture.